Sunday, May 14, 2006

looks like there's some pretty good riders coming to minnesota for the Nature Valley Grand Prix. Gord Fraser's coming this year so that'll be sweet. Jason Knight, the dude from Kansas we raced this spring and the one at track nats last year who pulled a 4:04 3K is racing it too. Ostrow Banning is making his return to Minnesota racing also it looks like.

anyway, i spent about 3 hours last night melding my little brother's face to a bust of Alexander the Great. I put it on my mom's mothers day card. I think it turned out ok. Then, this morning my little brother comes in and asks my mom if she wants him to go to church, and that makes mom real happy, so now i probably have to go to church too...


1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

isn't nature valley grand prix the one where you come with mikey and i to my parents house in mankato and we not only get to watch biking, we also get to go on the mankato bar crawl (which is totally sweet)!?! i think it is!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home