Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I start staying at my parents house tomorrow night to make sure my little brother doesn't have any parties while they are out of town. Staying with Peter is always interesting, one moment I want to punch him in the face or hit him with a homemade sword and the next I'll be rolling on the ground laughing about some stupid star wars anecdote about astromech droids or something. He knows those movies way better than I do. Before episode III came out, he was on starwars.com every day waiting for the newest trailer to come out and checking to see if they updated the character database to include episode III characters. Yeah, a little over a week of just me and pete... Anyway, I'm going to make him help out at opus on sunday because we need the help. If anyone of the three or so people who read this wants to help out or knows someone we could use another couple people to corner marshal and stuff.

I gave my last class their lab finals today, I think they went pretty well. When I went to copy the final, not only did I get the copier to collate, but staple as well. It was great, i was pretty excited. Hey, so I'm leading my river bluffs tour next week, if any of you want to come along you probably can (if you behave yourself). It'll be a big group cause the other instructor can't do it so she asked me to take her kids who wanted to do it. They get extra credit for going. I want it to be fun, and festive. Maybe we'll even find some trilobites or something, and I suspect I'll end up doing something stupid, like sliding down a ledge or something, we'll see. Hurray!

Ed

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

ha. i love it. "if you behave yourself."

7:22 AM  
Blogger screechworld said...

yea, who do you even know that actually behaves themselves....

10:12 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Sounds like you're on your way to having a mature, lifelong friendship with your brother. Don't hit him, it'll just make you feel guilty later. :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home