Sunday, November 26, 2006

when do you know you're broke? when you have to borrow $200 from your younger brother to pay tuition, and give him your over-21 driver's license for a weekend of fun in Mankato. ouch. this sucks. peter has the upper hand in this situation and there's nothing i can do about it.

if you are an idiot and voted for tim palenty and his tuition increases you can borrow me money next, cause I'll be needing it for rent in a few days, and then for my cycling tab when scottie-2-hottie gets fed up enough. it'll be fun to see if he ends up muscling me into paying like nick did last year.

So i got a new job it sounds like. no more TA for next semester. i'll be doing numerical modeling of mantle convection. I suspect I'm in over my head, since I'm a terrible programmer. Whatever, I'll learn alot, and i'll get to work with supercomputers i think. i've also been trying to appy to grad schools but the paperwork is almost as bad as filing for taxes. They call the tax forms "EZ forms", but no way are they easy - more like hellishly complicated. At least, they're hard when you lose all your pay stubs and whatnot. last year the IRS busted me, and i think they're going to get me again next year.

yeah, so life has been hard. at least sci-fi had some great movie marathons this last weekend to help me get through. Dino-croc and Basilisk Serpent King= quality.

ed

2 Comments:

Blogger SickBoy said...

yo ed, if you need money I'll happily buy your zipps from you for $200 to cover your next tuition payment... :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger SickBoy said...

sorry mikey, if I am looking for a pick-me-up I don't need you for that.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home