Friday, September 01, 2006

all the stars alligned last night at the track - into the shape of a delicious bacon and cheese flameburger. yeah, even without the regular crew a new batch of volunteers were shnookered into going there. ben, brain, chris ferris, bob and dave thimpson went, as well as myself. it was sweet. oh there were some races too, ben and brain mopped up in the state points race, taking 1st and second. my highlight was when i was at the line for the start of the chariot race finals. i was trying to psych out andy kruse so i told him i just glued my tire on that morning. but it backfired because brain, who was holding me, threatened to goose me and i started to laugh then the race started. i had by far the worst start of the bunch. it was funny.

i rode a 91.8 inch gear last night, a little higher than normal, but my spin is so bad after not riding for 2 months that i felt undergeared. so next week i think i'm going to go all out, maybe strap on a 96 inch gear for kicks. that should hurt pretty good. ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger SickBoy said...

No joy. I was totally focused on grabbing The Ox's wheel for my sweet leadout.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home