Thursday, November 16, 2006

I've learned alot lately. Yesterday I found out what a pyramid scheme was - I'm not impressed. I also realized that I'm 23 years old and I've never made a resume, nor do I have the slightest clue how to do it. These may seem like big deals to you, and it's true they really rocked my world, but not compared to the realization that I have three weeks left with Mikey. First screech, now mikey. Seriously, what am I going to do? Probably study more, stay home on Friday nights, and rarely drink. Ok, so things won't change much.

I got an invitation to a physics party at some girls house tomorrow night. i would normally consider going just to see how ridiculous it probably will be, but I think I'll just stay in...

Golden Gopher Cycling '07 will dominate the conference again for the 5th straight year, that's my prediction. Kansas and Nebraska have no chance. Also, i've started my annual tab with the team early this year.

Ed's Current Outstanding Debts to UofM Cycling team:
Cycling Vest ~$50 July
Team Dues $85 September
Sweatshirt and t-shirts $30 tonight

Total ~$165 that I don't have.

Last year, I don't recall how high I got my tab up to, but I think it was close to $500 (Tucson, dues, jerseys stuff)

Scott if you read this, you probably didn't know about the vest. ahaha ha ha.

but now you do. damn. does that mean i have to pay?

ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott A Roberts said...

No, I didn't know about the vest.
Yes, I did read this.
Yes, you do have to pay.

No wonder we were in the hole when I took over.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home