Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It all started last Wednesday night, when I got real hungary and decided to make some food. I made some rice, threw on some cheese and heated up 3 pre-cooked cod fillets, mixed it together and ate it up. When I was eating the cod I noticed its texture was a little strange, but I just shrugged it off and added more salt.

Skip ahead 24 hours. It's 9:00 pm and I'm getting ready to start my homework due the next day. I start feeling real queazy and then the next thing I know I'm vomiting into a plastic burnable CD case cover. I kept vomitting every 45 minutes or so until 4:30 am. It turned out the fish was not pre-cooked and in fact was raw.

oh, one more thing that I think screech will like. at some point in the night i came down with the shits, and as I was bending over the toilet puking some shit squirted out into my boxers. I was pretty pissed about it, but not for long because i was quickly back vomitting into the toilet. it was a fun night.

Fiesta Mexicana (or whatever that place is called) finally cured me on Sunday when I started eating right again. Anyway, the whole experience really sucked but i figure it's just training for Guatemala this winter.

ed

1 Comments:

Blogger screechworld said...

WOW. I did like that part. You know me so well. I updated my blog.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home