Saturday, April 15, 2006


Nebraska!! fun race weekend coming up.
this picture is from nebraska last year of skreech wearing some old lady's glasses at the host house. it was one of the funniest moments of my life i think, especially since we were trying to be quiet so as to not wake up valerie? and her parents.
also, i'm going to start the campagne now. I'm not racing the team time trial. remember this. the bad news is that i just counted the A's going to nebraska and the initial count is 8, which is not a good number if i want to get out of the TTT. maybe we can upgrade meat or something.

in other news...
a bunch of idiots were over last night destroying out house. it was this girl tova's 21st birthday. i like tova, she's nice, but some of the other guys, (pretty much all from my high school) i'm not such fans of. anyway, they broke our plexiglase window covering on our front door, they destoryed half of my buns and the muffins my mom had just given me. i'm not sure why, but when people destory my food i get really angery. other things don't bother me as much, but my food just infuriates me. I think it's because my mom had just hours earlier taken the time to put the muffins in a ziplock bag and give them to me, because she knew i'd want them. now no one enjoys them. they also ate most of the brownies my mom gave me, and woke me up. then they leave behind a huge mess, come over a couple weekends later, act like gorillas and destory more stuff. why do my roomates invite them?

1 Comments:

Blogger screechworld said...

sometimes its not your roomates fault, its the boozes fault that your roomates put in their friends. It is their fault and you love food but shit happens. A couple months ago, in my house, you couldnt keep peanut butter in the jar. It just disapeared. It was a phenonomenon. You need to start getting more hammered at other peoples house and start ransacking their food to retaliate.

I remember doing that with the glasses but i dont remember where it was.

Wanna Fuck?

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home