Monday, July 16, 2007

Ok. Real funny guys. i swear i am the only person this sort of thing happens to.

Take a look at the writeup for me in the velodrome "Program and Racing Guide." Not only does it say that I have no jump, and that I only recently have gotten to the point of "challenging" my dad in races, but it insinuates I am suffering from E.D. (do I need to spell it out for you?). This insinuation is open to interpretation to some degree, but my dad sure seemed to pick up on it. For some reason I did not find it particularly funny. For those of you who are wondering where the name came from, I will clarify before any more snickering occurs. 3 years ago, in Tucson Arizona, Skreech, F. Steve, and myself were preparing to go to dinner. The other two were waiting on me, and Skreech in a hurry said my name real fast. Steve, who wasn't listening closely asked, "Who's Ed?" From that point on I have always been Ed. Not ED. Skreech can verify. brain can too, hehehe... hehehe.


I suspected that my dad was involved, but now I'm not so sure. It also could have been Bob, who finally got fed up with me always asking him for race entry money. I have a super-secret list of other suspects that I will be investigating in the coming days and weeks from my secret base in Alaska. Any tips are appreciated.


Also, I haven't graduated yet. Apparently I didn't apply for graduation. Except that I did. About three years ago I was starting to think I would never leave the university. it hasn't changed.

5 Comments:

Blogger screechworld said...

I thought it happend like this:

Steve started calling you ed.

No?

4:08 PM  
Blogger SickBoy said...

I can't find this "Velodrome program and racing guide" thing....

oh, and bring your riding gear tomorrow

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not completely sure myself how it all started. but that is what i have always told people. it could just as easily have been steve just calling me that.

the racing guide thing is the program they give to the fans in the stands.

ed

8:36 PM  
Blogger SickBoy said...

oh, I thought maybe it was online in electronic copy somewhere. yeah, I'd seen it b4....

12:22 PM  
Blogger screechworld said...

Jesus christ, i didnt know it was like that!!!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home