Monday, June 18, 2007


From the Seward Peninsula in Alaska. It's fantastic country. Not many trees though.
I'm back now in Minnesota. Raced the track on saturday and got smoked. My old man took third in the combined 1/2/3 80 lap unknown points race. It was pretty cool. He lapped the field with Mulroony, Regester and Super Rookie.
When last I wrote in, I forgot to mention a couple very important nuggets of information that I think nobody will be glad to know about. well, at least the second nugget anyway.

First, the helicopter I rode in during the first four days or so up in Alaska was in fact the very same helicopter used in the O.J. Simpson car chase. This will always be my claim to fame, and I don't expect to ever be a part of anything more important.

Secondly, I feel obligated to mention that before I left for Alaska in May I made a return foray to the Gay 90s. I am sorry if this lets anyone down. However, this time I was able to control myself a little better. Kavi and Matt on the other hand were not able to. Kavi payed for a kiss from a dude chick he was really digging at the drag show. Matt didn't seem to care about the drag show, he was too busy downing mixed drinks. By the time we ended up downstairs in the main dance hall he was starting to get very aggresive with me. He would sneak up on me, put me in a tight bear hug, and proceed to violenty dry hump me. It was pretty awkward, especially when he caught me when we were all dancing on-stage, and was thrusting so hard my feet were flying off the ground. Seriously, what am I supposed to do? Pretend that I like it or pretend that I have no idea who this guy is and get security on him. I, in all my wisdom, pretended that I liked it. Thus Matt did not get kicked out, and I lost what dignity I had left.

I'm sure you're all glad to know this.
Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott A Roberts said...

I love you ed.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home